Adjustable Pivot Risers, 4″ to 6″ – 2012-20 Arctic Cat, 2004-20 Polaris, 2014-20 Yamaha
The PowerMadd adjustable bar riser lets you instantly raise or lower your handlebars up to 3″ variance
* Want to go from trail riding to stand-up boon-docking? No problem.
* Want to share a sled with someone who likes their bars at a different height? No problem.
* Want the ability to dial in the exact perfect bar height? No Problem.
Just pop the cam lever, readjust your bars, lock it in – and go!
This kit goes from 4″ to 6”
The Adjustable Riser is easy to install on any “T” style steering post – It works with both the wide and narrow T-posts (Arctic Cat, Polaris, Yamaha).
* If you have a flat top steering post, you’ll need to add a pivot adapter which will add another 1.25″ in height.
* Make sure to check your cable slack. HPE offers throttle cable and brake line extensions
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 3 in|
Arctic Cat, Polaris, Yamaha
1000, 1100, 340, 370, 400, 440, 500, 550, 570, 580, 600, 660, 700, 800, 900