*** COVID-19 UPDATE – September 2020***
International Shipments – including Canada – are taking a VERY long time in transit. Thank you for your patience during this unusual time!
Our transportation carriers including FedEx, USPS, and SpeeDee Delivery are are operating as close to normal as possible to all delivery addresses — HOWEVER, the countries of Norway and Sweden have declared a situation of “force majeure” and have temporarily suspended foreign postal operations. Any package that comes from outside the EU, they are shipping back to the country of origin. So unfortunately, that means we have no way to get the orders to you at this time. We will keep an eye on this to update it when it changes.
Our supply chain is encountering some challenges for certain product lines, although generally we have access to most of our products.
- For MN, ND, SD, IA, WI, NE & IL, we ship Speedee, which for most areas, arrive to you in one business day
(two business days in parts of ND, SD, NE & IL).
- For all other states, we ship Fed Ex Ground.
- For all shipments (except Alaska), carriers require a physical address to deliver packages – no P.O. Boxes.
- Standard shipping is free on orders over $100 shipped within the lower 48 United States*
- Standard shipping on orders under $100 is $9.95 (lower 48)
- If an expedited shipping option is needed, call a representative at 800-451-5268
Additional charges will be calculated when your order is processed.
If you are ordering from outside the continuous US:
- Hawaii & Alaska Base Rate = $19.95
- Canada Base Rate = $41.95 USD
- Europe Base Rate = $54.95 USD
- Asia Base Rate = $74.95 USD
For most orders, the online Base Rate shipping charge should be sufficient for many items. However, if an order is extra large or heavy, additional charges will apply.
- Orders outside the United States are shipped via USPS.
If additional charges apply, the shipping options and charges will be emailed to you for your approval prior to shipping.
*(shipping charges will apply to oversized overwieght orders such as plows, ramps, hoods, etc)