| Powder Grips|
- Provides aggressive traction, a more level feeling platform with an open self-cleaning design
- Open holes allow snow to drop through running board
- Snow deflecting design keeps snow from coming up through running board
- Easy installation with 1-5/8" hole saw (saw guide sold below)
- Care must be taken when installing on sleds with cooling systems under the running boards to avoid damaging coolers.
- Great product for many 2000-08 model sleds (Rev, M-Series, Crossfire, IQ and more) with flat closed off running boards. Not for use on late model 2009-11 open running board designs.
- Durable cold resistant plastic. Package includes 6 Powder Grips and 12 rivets; typically enough for one side - two packages per sled is most common for short track sleds. Mountain sleds may use 9 per side (3 packs).
|Aluminum Hole Saw Guide|
Guide used for installing Powder Grips listed above.
2 In Stock
| Grip Strips|
- Aluminum construction is more durable than plastic and will not fade or crack
- Large round holes resist snow buildup yet will not tear up suits and boot soles
- Extended wrap around tunnel roll eliminates sharp edges for an improved fit and prevents cover wear when trailering
Strips are 33" (Std model) in length and can be cut to a custom fit. For long track sleds, Extenders can be added if extra length is needed. Sold in pairs with rivets and instructions for installation
Grip Strip Installation Instructions
|Grip Strips - Aluminum|
5 In Stock
|Grip Strips - Black|
2 In Stock
|Grip Strips - Green|
3 In Stock
|Grip Strips - Red|
6 In Stock
|Grip Strip Kit|
- Rivet on running board traction
- 3.25" long x 1.25" wide x .5" tall
- 12 pieces (use 6 per side)
- Includes rivets
32 In Stock
|Ski-Doo Rev XP (2008-12) Footrests|
These angled footrests mount in the footwell area of Ski-Doo XP models. They provide a more comfortable position for your feet when in the seated position. They also give you more control by allowing you to grip the top side of the footwell with the toe of your boot. When riding in a standup position they keep your feet from sliding forward into the footwell area. Sold per pair with mounting hardware.
| Trim for Running Boards, Radius Rods & Steering Arms|
This is a simple and inexpensive way to protects your sled from dings. Snaps over IFS parts (radius rods & steering arms), and running boards - won't pop offMade of tough, high density polyethyleneComes in 4' hollow tubes with a lengthwise slitSold per pair
See our Closeout Section for more color options